The professional Regulations comission (PRC) announces, after only one working day, the results of October 2009 Mechanical Engineering Board Examination. Out of 2322 examinees, roughly 60.5% or 1404 passed the said examination.This is by far, one of the highest passing percentages in the history of mechanical engineer board exam.
The following are the list of examinees who garnered the 10 highest scores.
1. Radino Encaya Estoria, Technological University of the Philippines (TUP-Manila) - 89.35%
2. Cesar Minorias Baron Jr, University of Cebu - 88.80%
3. Marcelo Casquejo Santillan, Bicol University - Legazpi - 88.55%
4. Mark Cecil Mirasol Tano, Cebu Institute of Technology - 87.80%
5. Christopher Magnaye Requinto, Batangas State University- Batangas City - 87.75%
6. Dale Bryan Raiz Pacheco, Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology - 87.40%
7. Christopher Beunavente Sanchez, Bicol University - Legazpi - 87.20%
8. Jan Derrick Hernandez Nidar, University of the Philippines - Diliman - 87.15%
9. Michael Ernani Arce Andres, University of the Philippines - Diliman - 87.05%
10. Ian Wildon Auino Dizon, University of the East - Caloocan - 86.85%
For complete list of passers please follow this LINK.